Little Rock Specialty clinic! Must have a Minimum of 2 years Medical Billing experience!
- Collect all the information necessary to prepare insurance claims and bill Commercial Insurance, Medicare and Medicaid.
- Enter patient demographic and insurance information into the medical claim software.
- Obtain Prior Authorizations from Commercial Insurances (United HC, BCBS, Tricare etc)
- Medical billing codes.
- Interpret and process (post) Explanation of Benefits (EOB's).
- Research, correct, and re-submit rejected and denied claims.
- Bill patients for their responsible portions.
- Answer patient questions regarding charges.
- Prepare appeals to denied claims.
- Understand Copays, Coinsurance, & Deductibles.
Medical Billing Specialist needs to be:
- Detailed oriented
- Good with math and data entry
- Knowledgeable on the insurance process, medical terminology, and coding
- Familiar with medical billing guidelines
- Have good multi-tasking skills