Little Rock Medical Group adding an A/R Patient Account Rep to their team! Great Group/Benefits!
Hours are Monday-Friday, 7am-4pm or 8am-5pm!
- Making outbound calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
- Explains EOBs to patients
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable reports.
- Mail monthly statements to customers to encourage payment
- Faxes documents to accounts and follow up.
Experience and Skills
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills required
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Access.
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.