Great Little Rock Company in search of a RN Case Manager to join their team! Average 30-33 hours per week. Great Benefits & Group!!
Responsible for assessing and analyzing an injured party to evaluate the medical and vocational needs required to facilitate the patient's appropriate and timely return to work. Acts as a liaison with patient/family, employer, provider(s), insurance companies, and healthcare personnel.
- Assesses and analyzes an injured patient's medical and vocational status.
- Develops a plan of care to facilitate the patient's appropriate and timely return to work.
- Interviews patient's in their homes, work-sites, or physician's office to provide ongoing case management services.
- Monitors patient progress toward desired outcomes through assessment and evaluation.
- Communicates both in-person and telephonically with patient, medical providers, attorneys, employers and insurance carriers.
- Prepares all required documentation of case work activities.
- May arrange referrals, consultations and therapeutic services for patients. Confers with specialists concerning course of care and treatment.
- Develops and administers educational and prevention programs.
- Applies all laws and regulations that apply to the provision of rehabilitation services.
- Applies all special instructions required by individual insurance carriers and referral sources.
- Testifies as required to substantiate any relevant case work or reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Registered nurse with current state RN license.
Previous (3 or more years) case management or home health experience required.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
CCM, CRRN, COHN, or CDMS eligibility or current certification encouraged.
Knowledge of laws and regulations governing delivery of rehabilitation services.
Knowledge of workers' compensation and disability industry.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Ability to work independently (may require working from home).
Demonstrated PC skills (may require the use of a laptop computer).
Regular local travel required
Demonstrated communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.