Fantastic Little RockSpecialty Clinic in search for a Medical Scribe to join their team.
Great Clinic/Docs/Benefits!! Main location Little Rock Clinic, float to Benton Clinic as needed!
Medical Scribes duties include performing all clerical and information technology functions for a physician in a clinic setting. This includes primary responsibility of the operation of the electronic health records and electronic dictation system. You also must be able anticipate physician needs to facilitate the flow of clinic. Must be discreet, tactful, and modest in performance of duties so as not to distract medical staff from patient care. Good judgment, organizational ability, initiative, attention to detail, and the ability to be self-motivated are especially important. You must be adaptable and versatile since you will be responsible for many tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately and thoroughly document medical visits and procedures as they are being performed by the physician, including but not limited to:
- Patient medical history and physical exam,
- Procedures and treatments performed by healthcare professionals, including nurses and physician assistants.
- Patient education and explanations of risks and benefits.
- Physician-dictated diagnoses, prescriptions and instructions for patient or family members for self-care and follow-up
- Prepare referral letters as directed by the physician