Great Little Rock Clinic in search Ophthalmic Angiographer to join their team. Responsible for performing accurate ophthalmic digital photographs as per the ordering physician. Will provide superior customer service for the patients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform ophthalmic photography including fundus photos, red free imaging, deep red imaging, stereoscopic imaging and autofluoroscent imaging.
- Performs fluorescein angiography.
- Perform ICG angiography.
- Performs OCT imaging.
- Performs photographs for various studies and protocols.
- Performs phlebotomy for research studies as needed.
- Acquire, mask, label and transmit image to reading centers.
- Print images for referring physicians.
- Maintains cameras as necessary. Ensure proper cleaning and calibration of photography.
- Willingness to travel between locations
- Working knowledge of the eye anatomy, disease, and ocular medications
- At least two years of experience as an Ophthalmic Technician, with the willingness to learn
- Medical/Dental Vision
- Extensive Training