Fantastic Little Rock Specialty Group looking for several Registered Nurses to join their team to care for our patients and facilitate their speedy recovery. You will be responsible for educating them and their families on prevention and healthy habits. The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision. You will be compassionate and cool-tempered. You will be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently. The goal is to promote patient’s well-being by providing high quality nursing care.
Monday thru Friday, 6:30am to 3pm! No On-call or weekends!! Great Group/Benefits!
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during procedures.
- OR, Post, Pre-op & Circulating experience desired for this growing group! GI Experience A Plus!
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
- Proven experience as a registered nurse
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
- Valid nursing license