North Little Rock Group in search of a Temporary Charge Entry Specialist is responsible for posting office charges to patient accounts after checking for completeness and accuracy using accepted guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1.Responsible for keying all clinic tickets for their assigned provider
2. Responsible for keying MRIs and CTs from all locations
3. Assist Coding staff as needed by building in new patient charts, pulling medial records from outside facilities and scanning.
4. Maintains the Charge Entry ticket folder
5. Provide the physicians with charges keyed for them daily
6. Responsible for working front end denials on claims created
7. Reviews Day End Reviews of all charges entered
8. Must maintain a 95% accuracy rate with a 3 day turnaround time.
9. Attend coding seminars as needed